2006/05/24

Cheers for the fxxking future...


Was sitting in a bar with Mike. We were talking about our plans if we finished this course. Honestly, I dun know how long I could stay here...even I still wanna get a job in london or somewhere else, except going back. The only thing I am 100% sure, at this stage, is that I have no idea of where I will go in the following 5 yrs. In the middle of our conversation, we both suddenly muted......Actually, I dun know the situation of Mike, but I'm now in a gray area or, in fog. I konw the name of my destination but can't find the road..

"We should do something!!" Mike said this after he finished his beer. "Ya, we should," I said before I finished my coke.

Will see!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Noi Kuan said...

不要裝熟....

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home