2006/03/06

Who are you?


My mouth was covered by her frozen hand, actually, I don't know this woman who appeared in front of me....I felt so impatient and scared, cos I can't talk to her, I can't ask any questions. So I tried to have a conversation with her through my eyes. However, the more emotions I wanna express, the more emotions are rejected by her cold eyes. She turned her face to the window, which means no more conversation. I finally cried. Hot tears made her hand be felt colder...everything was blurred...until I got up helplessly with tears....

3 Comments:

Blogger Noi Kuan said...

............Nothing to busy for???
u better to prepare ur english as possible as u can,otherwise...come to here will be a hard time for u.....

8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey noi...very romantic dream. why don't you make a video out of it. if you include some loops in it sadhna will love it
(-;
ciao

3:59 PM  
Blogger Noi Kuan said...

hello Matteo...yah, actually, I am trying to put it in my project. But now I feel so tired because of the dissertation...
anyway, really tks for ur suggestion~

have a nice holiday

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home