2009/07/20

All those tasks

Task 01. I showed my ambitions and what I ahve done to the new film crew and waiting for their call..we have talked about my pay but still waiting for their further information. Should I keep waiting? or I should just look for another film job? Why you guys always dun say things straight forward? Just two simple words, "YES" or "No"!

Task 02. I am seriously thinking to have a relationship...yeah..dun laugh...but, yeah, there is always a " BUT" in my recent self-talk. The questions here are who, how and....how? Kind of losing the ability to date with a girl..well, I have been successfully transformed myself into a nerd already...The first thing comes out from my mind is " You really need to learn how to relax youself!" wooosaaa, that makes my "Task 03".

Task 04. I prefer to keep this task blank right now, which is for the consequences from those three tasks above. Haha...sigh....


Well...after I watched the film called "Match Point", I start to realize what I faced before in london and what I should take for now....shit....sometimes reality really kills ppl's passion and belief. So...it is, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home