2007/03/08

Presentation 的大綱....官方版本

06/02/07 presentation for the 1yr students

You will have 12 mins total to present visuals and present your findings about the design process.

The first part of your presentation should focus on the range of techniques you are using in your project (briefly say why they are good choices)

The second part of the presentation should tell us about the priorities for making, what has to be tackled during March, and which tasks should follow this logically.

-THE TITLE OF MY PROJECT
DYING BEAUTIFUL

-MY START POINT (IDEA)
How can you make a moment in your memory become unforgettable?

Taking pictures, writing diaries, I think most of people will do this two. But how will you deal with the temperature of a person who is very important to you? the smell? their special behaviors? even your personal feeling of the person? especially you might not see this person again...Because our memory will be distorted and blurred as the time goes by. I am quite scare of it, and it makes me to do this project.

-THE RANGE OF TECHNIQUES
Live action and animation are the techniques I am using in my project. Because my project is more about human nature and I really want to make a film for my final, so I made a story. That's why I choose live action as the main device for the narrative. But, the thing is, part of the story i made is quite surreal. And actually, at the very beginning, I started developing the story with my drawings, I just drew my ideas (I think some of you have seem this before). I showed this to a few people, and get some nice responde. Also I think the transition between live action and animation can make my project with more possibilities. For animation, there is less limit than live action, especially for the surreal part. That's why I choose it.

-WORKING PROCESS
I start shooting a month ago and hopefully can finish the shooting after two or three weeks. Also I am doing some testing for the transition between live action and animation, especially focusing on how to show the distortion of the character's memory while he is doing the experiments. I think I will finish the shooting before I really start doing animation, because I could have more time to adjust it, and animation is a time consuming work.

3 Comments:

Blogger mu said...

加油!

4:04 AM  
Blogger Noi Kuan said...

你也要加油啊
等你來玩!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this article is useful to me, please post more.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home